18. July 2014

Back in Barcelona after a amazing 4 months in New York. New York was so good to me in every way that I decided to stay there, got the work visa which was a bit of a headache. I found lovely support by friends and work colleges. Big thanks to 2x4.

New York also gave me a new vision for La Negra. Beginning of August I will sail her accompanied with 2 friends from New York, Brian and Adrian and one friend from Berlin, Tim, to the Canary Islands, most likely La Gomera. Later in the year I will probably sail her across the Atlantic. I am very excited about this. Life is good!

My crew will arrive before the 4. of August and the we will sail towards Ibiza and then Gibraltar out on the Atlantic, the whole trip is about 1250nm direct way, so this will be longest nonstop sail I have done with La Negra, stoked!!!

New capter here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment